UW Football Concession on Nov 26
We are looking for a total of 11 people to manage a concession stand at the UW Badger game on Nov. 26. (Start time will be announced one week before the game. Gates open 90 minutes before the game starts.)
The concession team needs two groups of volunteers:
- concession team lead plus three volunteers to arrive two hours before gates open to prep the stand, do inventory and volunteer for one of the positions listed below
- Seven volunteers to arrive one hour before gates open to help prep and volunteer for one of the positions below
During the game, we will have these positions for the eleven volunteers:
- Run register: 5 volunteers
- Prep hotdogs and brats: 2 volunteers
- Prep nachos and pretzels: 1 volunteer
- Drinks: 2 volunteers
- Floater (provide support where needed): 1 volunteer
The stand closes 5 minutes into the fourth quarter. Cleanup is pretty quick when everyone pitches in but if you need to leave early, we can accommodate that. Just let us know in advance. Total time commitment will be about 5 - 6 hours.
You can sign up here if you are interested in this fun event. Contact Laura Scandurra at 202-604-8018 with questions. We rely on our club members to volunteer for these and other events to defray our costs and keep our dues down.